Saturday 29 September 2012

Pingu need this Tabs



Samsung Notes Tab in my head.....



Last 2 month while doing baking cookies at kitchen, my sister shown me a You Tube video about another gadget will launching by Samsung. I thought its only a new smartphone but my sister said once you watching this video you will said "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, this is one gadget tab that I'm looking forward... "
Once watching this video... wahhhhhhhhhh surprisingly this advancement of technology really awesome and I'm really really love it as " First Sight Love " and it really look adorable. As I'm as the executive and also part time student for Master level this tabs really help me in my routine life... As their motto " NOTE, THE NEW WAY" it might be change my daily life.
Here need to sharing some specification about my lovely tab...

Samsung really have advance in their technology. They already designed GALAXY Note 10.1 is outfitted with the functionality and precision of a pen and pen on a 10.1-inch large-display. Instead, it providing endless possibilities to elevate a user's creativity and productivity.

Looking on the concept, Samsung actually featuring an intuitive user experience and armed with superior hardware performance. GALAXY Note 10.1 is designed to simplify idea capturing, information access, and multitasking, making each easier and faster.





No comments:

Post a Comment